IT'S NOT TOO LATE! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

2013 CRF450 front fender & Polisport MMX headlight installation on a 2001 cr250

This is just to share with you guys who are like me and wanted a headlight but ARE NOT into the whole Alien or Cyborg looking lights on the market... I found the Polisport mmx headlight is small and compact and came with extensions to clear the CDI black box mounted to the steerer tube on so many Hondas. When paired with a 2013 CRF450R front fender, It fits right in and looks less futuristic than most. Also note, Polisport has the correct color code to match which year bike you have...

Ride Safe

RL

Before

k5x1.jpg

g5a6.jpg

After

2ejz.jpg

Edited by juicedstang999
  • Like 2

Very nice! Where did you find the blue seatcover? Thanks.

That seat cover came with those graphics. You looking for a seat cover like that? If so, PM me.

What all is needed other than the light to equip the CR for a light?

Thank you!! Just like   wykyd450r said earlier It came with the sticker kit from N-style... think it was around a couple hundred bucks give or take?  

Very nice! Where did you find the blue seatcover? Thanks.

Thanks!! I have been using UFO for a long time and the quality is awesome for aftermarket and the color match is real close.

Good looking bike. How do you like the UFO front fender and is it a good color match ?

I installed a discontinued new old stock 60W lighting stator kit that I won on eBay from Service Honda made by Moose? I think? 

What all is needed other than the light to equip the CR for a light?

Edited by juicedstang999
  • Like 1