Need my Fix back

I'd recommend  digging a big hole in the yard and burying it since you didn't specify whats wrong with it. ?

yeah it's broke and Im not interested in attempting to hash it out with some arm chair sudo  mechs..but thanks anyways! 

yeah it's broke and Im not interested in attempting to hash it out with some arm chair sudo  mechs..but thanks anyways! 

well if you dont want help or to hash it out from "arm chairicon1.png sudo  mechs."

why are you asking us questions?

but like the guy said &%$#@! is wrong with it?

so your in ny, 

if you need to rebuild your head go through fastheads.com

bottom end,start looking locally ..ther isnt a "designated" company/brand that builds just bottoms...google search motorcycle shops.go on yelp get reviews.ask any of your riding buddies whats a good shop

who build it the 1st time?

Edited by 707LAKE

oh, well in that case, do it yourself. gallon of gas and a match ought to fix it quick. 

37179608.jpg

• Like 7

well if you dont want help or to hash it out from "arm chairicon1.png sudo  mechs."

why are you asking us questions?

but like the guy said &%$#@! is wrong with it?

so your in ny, 

if you need to rebuild your head go through fastheads.com

bottom end,start looking locally ..ther isnt a "designated" company/brand that builds just bottoms...google search motorcycle shops.go on yelp get reviews.ask any of your riding buddies whats a good shop

who build it the 1st time?

buddy no offense but I was asking for a recommendation on an engine builder/ tuner...not for advice on how to fix it.  Im pretty good at using the search function so any questions that could be answered as to my issue have already.

The engine needs to be totally disassembled and rebuilt by someone who is qualified.

• Like 1

buddy no offense but I was asking for a recommendation on an engine builder/ tuner...not for advice on how to fix it.  Im pretty good at using the search function so any questions that could be answered as to my issue have already.

The engine needs to be totally disassembled and rebuilt by someone who is qualified.

start looking locally,there is no internet builder or goto guy to send your complete motor too,, atleast nobody with good rep..

call local suzuki or local dirt bike shop thats well known n get quotes,,tell them youll buy all parts online(save upto maybe $1000 doing this,shops overprice parts really high)

like i said,unless you only need the head redone(fastheads.com) find somebody local

maybe goto the TT ny section and make a thread about who is a good shop

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/35-northeast/#!GKcVN

Edited by 707LAKE

oh, well in that case, do it yourself. gallon of gas and a match ought to fix it quick. 

Maybe thats how you do it in Alabama but here in Ny were not into torching things for the "quick fix". 

• Like 1

To answer you opening question...... Eddie Sisneros is the one of the best engine builders, just don't pay any money up front......

Never had any issue with Eddie Sisneros..always got what I paid for plus all the great info he always graciously posted up on this forum.  Just seems like alot of drama hit this site with a few unhappy customers...cant be easy building / shipping engines around the country with a 100% success rate with all the variables involved. 

I'd still send him my engine and money if he'd be willing to do it.....better than any local shop I've ever dealt with...fo sure.  Most techs cant even changed a tire without scuffing up a rim.

• Like 1

Never had any issue with Eddie Sisneros..always got what I paid for plus all the great info he always graciously posted up on this forum.  Just seems like alot of drama hit this site with a few unhappy customers...cant be easy building / shipping engines around the country with a 100% success rate with all the variables involved. 

I'd still send him my engine and money if he'd be willing to do it.....better than any local shop I've ever dealt with...fo sure.  Most techs cant even changed a tire without scuffing up a rim.

Well I have also had him do work for me and never had an issue with any aspect of the deals.....But lately it seems to be different with lots of people being shafted...

There is no denying he is a good tech, so it would seem you already knew the answer to your question before starting this thread....?

Go ahead,  let us know how it works out for you. 

no doubt he will accept it and be willing to do it for you.

• Like 1

Well I have also had him do work for me and never had an issue with any aspect of the deals.....But lately it seems to be different with lots of people being shafted...

There is no denying he is a good tech, so it would seem you already knew the answer to your question before starting this thread....

when u say  "lots"...how many actual customers didnt fock up their own engines on install vs happy customers thru the years.  This is the first thread i started in four years with plenty of jackasses chiming in ....its as if they're all infallible and at the same time cant offer me an alternative engine builder.  Drz's made 33hp stock prior to Eddy cranking it up close to 60hp.

when u say  "lots"...how many actual customers didnt fock up their own engines on install vs happy customers thru the years.  This is the first thread i started in four years with plenty of jackasses chiming in ....its as if they're all infallible and at the same time cant offer me an alternative engine builder.  Drz's made 33hp stock prior to Eddy cranking it up close to 60hp.

I am hearing you, maybe delete "lots" and insert "many"......numbers unsure...

If you have been on here more regularly you have detected a trend in hearing bad luck stories with dealings with Eddie..

I am not against the guy at all, I would one of the few pro Eddie members on this forum....but just making you aware of the current feedback bud.....

Edited by Craigo 485sm

37179608.jpg

Second that.......................... And how did this turn out to be yet another post about Eddie?

• Like 2

I am hearing you, maybe delete "lots" and insert "many"......numbers unsure...

If you have been on here more regularly you have detected a trend in hearing bad luck stories with dealings with Eddie..

I am not against the guy at all, I would one of the few pro Eddie members on this forum....but just making you aware of the current feedback bud.....

cool...just seems odd...who knows what happens in others lives....shit aint easy.

its as if they're all infallible and at the same time cant offer me an alternative engine builder. 

1.you already know about eddie sisneros/ the best builder ever..

2.you live in new york, and your asking ppl on a worldwide forum where a good shop is in ny?(otherwise, you already know about e.sisneros)like i stated above, maybe you should post this in the ny section of TT to get more local advice on local shops

3.your the guy accusing us of being stupid/and bacially we dnt know what were talking about, by calling everybody a "arm chair sudo  mechs", but yet you want helpful info from us?

your super confused

we told you theres only eddie sisneros who burns ppl lately

eddie o'dell..nobody knows if hell even work on it or doing private jobs.

and local..

so go local,

or call eddie and get it done, you had your answers before this thread sstarted, 

good luck with everything,  ?

Edited by 707LAKE
  • Like 3