Sign in to follow this  

2013 TC 449 Kickstand Options?

Just picked up a leftover 2013 TC 449.  Anyone have a solution to adding a kickstand?  Would one off a TE449 or 511 work?

Also, any other suggested upgrades for the bike would be great.  I'll mostly be riding single track in the woods.

I previously rode a crf450r and have ridden the TC a few times now.  The power of the TC is much smoother and easier to manage than the crf.  I mostly ride in the woods and feel the TC is a much better bike for me.  If you can get a good deal I would recommend this bike.  Aftermarket parts are not as readily available, but so far besides finding a kickstand solution, I'm good with the bike essentially stock.

I still can't get over that there are not kickstand options, there's gotta be something!!?? Such a pain to stop in the woods

Still trying to decide! Can get a 250 for 4800, have not inquired about the 449 yet, at a different dealer. I am a scrub so performance is not gonna be my issue. Just worried about replacement parts. still happy with yours

Anyone used the trikstand on a TC yet? It says you need a 3/4 axle which appears to be what the TC has....

I wouldn't worry about the factory parts availability, it's my understanding that KTM has to produce the parts for 10yrs minimum.

Dealer that has the 250 said they are federally mandated to produce parts for seven years. Is the bike much different than your Honda?