Anyone used or running IRC Tires ?

Hey guys, looking to possibly cheap out on some tires for this season as funds are very low at this point. I was wondering if anyone has run any of the IRC tires for hare scrambles or GNCC type riding ? I am specifically looking at the IX-05H's Im not a fan of cheapo tires but I have had this discussion with some industry insiders and its shocking who makes what in the tire industry. I'm not a fan of cheap tires but at this point im going to need to look into some cheaper options. Any reviews or info would be helpful. I ride New England so lots of hard-pack, rocks,roots and some occasional sand, bike is an 06 crf450 ....    

Link to tires :    http://www.irc-tire.com/mce/

Have been using the irc m5b for years and found it to be the best sand ,mud ,deep loam tire and great for hill climbs . I never considered irc as a cheap tire though I only have experienced one model quality is top notch

Ive run the ve-33 on a 250 smoker and liked it, good all around traction, wore well. I sold the bike with it on there, so im unsure of its total life span. I also know a couple guys who run the m5b and love it. Although the m5b is pretty heavy if that matters to you.

I’ve run many VE-33 and VE-35 with good results.

Look around as tire prices vary widely.  But do get a shipped price as some sellers charge a separate tire shipping fee.  I just paid $46.99 + $5 shipping for a VE-33F.

Happy trails.