Sign in to follow this  

DR250 RX Djebel (SJ45A) Clutch Cable Needed In The UK

Hi all, I'm new to the site but have visited before. Anyhow. I've had my DR250 Djebel (2000 reg) for a few years now and I can't fault it. Mine is the GPS version with the Japanese sat nav (I've took that off, naturally) Which I believe is technically a DR250RX. Now, it's a superb bike but it's come to a halt because the clutch cable has broken, well the nipple has come off each end of the cable itself actually. Anyhow, I need a new cable, but as it's a Jap import it's a pain in the ar5e to get parts for! I used to work at a motorbike shop and even our supplier (Robinsons foundry) struggled to pinpoint the bike as the chassis number, SJ45A, didn't tally up to anything. Fact of the matter is I need a clutch cable to get me back on the lanes. If anyone can give me a part number, or contact to get one from it'd be gratefully appreciated, and if I meet you on a lane i'll take you to the nearest pub & get you a beer! So far, I've found part number 58200-13E10 OR 58200-13E03. I don't really want to order one and it be wrong, and have a nightmare sending it back.

Hopefully I'll be on here a bit, so i'll get looking through the forum. I'm in Lincolnshire near Grimsby if there's any other fellow green-laners nearby?

Thanks!