Sign in to follow this  

SoCal sm riders

How's everyone doing, I wanna dedicate this thread for the socal riders.. I'm based out in la all over la actually and ride alot from canyons to cruises along the beach or even just being a hooligan around town .. So I wanna kinda get all of the thumpers together and have a good time get to know new people and put some faces to the names on the forums .. I feel it's just a blast riding with a group of riders especially if we're all on the same type of bikes .. I have ig (instagram) I'm sure most of you have it, and see guys posted from all over with their group of riders and thought we need to get together and do the same .. Maybe start off on a nice early weekend ride up some local canyons or a cruse by pch, would love to hear other people's ideas and thoughts on this open to do anything just kinda tired riding around all alone :( lol so maybe we can make this a weekly thing once summer comes which is just around the corner ..

• Like 3

^ get back on two soon buddy and lets ride ... More riders the better .. Get your brothers, sisters, mothers, grammas and lets ride ..

How's everyone doing, I wanna dedicate this thread for the socal riders.. I'm based out in la all over la actually and ride alot from canyons to cruises along the beach or even just being a hooligan around town .. So I wanna kinda get all of the thumpers together and have a good time get to know new people and put some faces to the names on the forums .. I feel it's just a blast riding with a group of riders especially if we're all on the same type of bikes .. I have ig (instagram) I'm sure most of you have it, and see guys posted from all over with their group of riders and thought we need to get together and do the same .. Maybe start off on a nice early weekend ride up some local canyons or a cruse by pch, would love to hear other people's ideas and thoughts on this open to do anything just kinda tired riding around all alone :( lol so maybe we can make this a weekly thing once summer comes which is just around the corner ..

lets do it!

I'm up north of Bakersfield but wouldn't mind traveling for a fun ride. :thumbsup: Now if only I could get my DRZ to not be in pieces... :D

Fuentes what area you stay at ? Since everyone is not from the same area we can rotate weekends or whatever and ride out to a members area/town and check out their playground and all have fun ... Me personally I love canyons I've done it all and would love to go with a group I'm always in sgv area, going up Azusa , glendora mountain road .. Great ride and also sometimes ach, Malibu/the snake .. We don't always have to do canyons, even if it's riding to get lunch .. So for those of you that have no plans this Sunday we can do a canyon run as ill going up Azusa,gmr if anyone would like to tag along let's know , if not let's make this happen and let's ride ..

Central california. By pismo in santa maria

I used to have to go to slo every few months. It's nice up there...

I'll be north of ron and south of Bakersfield when I get back. I'd like to live where ron lives though. So much better than where I live. Just expensive...

Edited by jawknee21
  • Like 1

I used to have to go to slo every few months. It's nice up there...

I'll be north of ron and south of Bakersfield when I get back. I'd like to live where ron lives though. So much better than where I live. Just expensive...

yeah slo is pretty nice. Where u at now?