Sign in to follow this  

Identify this part please! In a rush so help fast!

I have many new ones, are you sure you need it? I will get you one for 25% off the best internet pricing you can find, shipped! How do you know yours is busted?

I don't know it's bad. I'm the father of the kid with the post abou bike dies after 20 minutes. We're still swapping parts between a good bike and a POS that has me and my wallet at wits end. We appreciate the quick response. Were gonna swap that and the TB. We were told in the other post that the TPS could not be swapped out. We are changing the entire TB. Thanks again.

Edited by scoot450R

Rectifier/regulator 135 bucks on motosport !!! Is that quick or what ?

If you ride as fast as you reply we should be seeing you in Vegas. Thanks

No problem glad I could help but I don't ride my son does ,I just pull my hair out trying to figure shit out with these FI bikes , part swapping , ohm testing , empty wallet sob lol!!'

No problem glad I could help but I don't ride my son does ,I just pull my hair out trying to figure shit out with these FI bikes , part swapping , ohm testing , empty wallet sob lol!!'

I feel you man. This bike is my sons. We have been trying to figure out this stalling thing for a couple of weeks with no luck. After 20 or so minutes of riding (when it get hot)it just dies when you slow for a corner, but it starts back up just fine. I Just bought a pair of Zook 250 2t and I'm starting to wish they never invented 4t MX bikes. Oh, the good ole days......................

Edited by scoot450R

Hey scoot450 I hate to ask but could you take a simple ohms reading off of your tps with throttle imput wire (yellow green stripe ) with the ground wire (green with red stripe) at say 20k ohms closed throttle on mine reads .8 and wide open reads 3.38 ? I just need to compare notes with somebody before I have to buy new throttlebody on a guess

Hey scoot450 I hate to ask but could you take a simple ohms reading off of your tps with throttle imput wire (yellow green stripe ) with the ground wire (green with red stripe) at say 20k ohms closed throttle on mine reads .8 and wide open reads 3.38 ? I just need to compare notes with somebody before I have to buy new throttlebody on a guess would be very appreciative !

Send me a PM with a phone number. I dont know jack about electrical stuff so I'll need some instruction on how to do it. Id be glad to help though.

Hey scoot thanx for replieing but I think I jumped the gun a little , my ecu will be here next week and hope all is good , I will report back thanx