For you Craigo, Chooken, Jim(Burny) and all my OLD SKOOL DRZ mates

Yes I know, it's not Yellow, Blue, White or Black but it hauls ASS hehe. Any of my friends from here are more than welcome to give my bike a whirl on May 25th at Grange race track during the lunch break and after the races ?

Come on out!  B)  Yes, I will even have beer for you ?

10294287_747198425301764_844846537439125

• Like 7

haha. i dont think it does it anymore but when i used to look up directions on google from the us to anywhere overseas, they actually had a step that said "swim" however many miles it was until they hit land then it finished the directions. hahaha..

free beer and a kayak.....?

can i have beer and a kayak? or beer IN a kayak?  A kayak of beer? How much beer fits in a kayak?

• Like 3

Wish I could steal away from Vegas to come see ya. Who knows maybe I will throw a temper tantrum and storm out for a day...LOL!

Hope you can make it Jim. Would be great to see you and just catch up :D Now you know what bike and number to look for on the track but in the Pit you need to look for a old 79 Mint green and white Chevy Beauville Van ?

Front

65255_532371346784474_427957238_n.jpg

Back

538325_532370660117876_127122534_n.jpg

No the truck is staying home ? But hope you can make it :D

• Like 4

You need to come out to Richland WA (TCKC Kart track at Horn Rapids) this Saturday and partake in the "Free BEER" but that pit will look like this minus the grass

Mac+Track+6-22-13+001.JPG

I've actually been thinking on that McMinnville offer......thanks for the welcome Deb!  ?

Even tho your bike is orange, I still like you and your style.......hahaha ?

• Like 1

haha. i dont think it does it anymore but when i used to look up directions on google from the us to anywhere overseas, they actually had a step that said "swim" however many miles it was until they hit land then it finished the directions. hahaha..

can i have beer and a kayak? or beer IN a kayak?  A kayak of beer? How much beer fits in a kayak?

I think you're on to something jawknee.....a kayak full of beer, wheewwwwww! You know how to live bud... :jawdrop:

• Like 1

Hope you can make it Jim. Would be great to see you and just catch up :D Now you know what bike and number to look for on the track but in the Pit you need to look for a old 79 Mint green and white Chevy Beauville Van ?

Front

65255_532371346784474_427957238_n.jpg

Back

538325_532370660117876_127122534_n.jpg

No the truck is staying home ? But hope you can make it :D

OMG that truck!  ?  :jawdrop:   :crazy:  :worthy:  :banana:  :usa:

• Like 2

can i have beer and a kayak? or beer IN a kayak? A kayak of beer? How much beer fits in a kayak?

I think depending on the body of water it would tell you to swim/kayak/jet ski