Rekluse options for 2012 450 SX-F? (Non Factory Bike)

I just picked up a "like new" gently used 2012 450SX-F (Non Factory). I switched from Honda and have had a Rekluse EXP in my last 2 bikes and always wanted to upgrade to a Z Start pro. After buying this machine I notice that the clutch is a little bit different in the 2012 only. The EXP 3.0 (RMS-6130) is available for the '12 but the Z-Start Pro is not ,and not sure why. The '12 clutch was supposed to be an improvement over the '11 but '12 seems to be the only year missing in some of the Rekluse options. I am a 50+ vet racer looking for the freedom of an auto clutch but new to this type of KTM. Can I get your thoughts on options for the 2012?

Rekluse will tell you that going from the EXP to the Z-Start Pro is a downgrade not an upgrade, which is just one reason why they are not making it anymore.

I've ridden with both, and there is absolutely no way I would give up my Core EXP (I am on a 3.0 now, but had a 1.0 before) for a Z-Start Pro.

Did you have the full EXP 2.0 clutch or just the disk itself, full Core EXP 2.0 clutch pull should be like normal. With Hydraulic clutch and the Core EXP 3.0, there is no notable difference in pull.