Sign in to follow this  

Daughters First Bike

Well TT friends my daughters birthday is in July and i got a 2006 ttr 50 for $300 bucks it needs a new shift shaft. it was bent inside the case so had to pull the case apart to get it out. ran great but was stuck in gear what you guys think for 300 bucks? good or bad buy?

ttr51.jpg

ttr50.jpg

Well you already bought it, so I guess good.

I'm sure you can get your money back.

Good buy. I bought a new one for 1500 and there's probably no difference. The motors last for ever.

I'm mechanically inclined so i figured i could get a deal on a broke down one. These bad boys hold their value!

• Like 1

I'm mechanically inclined so i figured i could get a deal on a broke down one. These bad boys hold their value!

your lucky...if i was more mechanical...i'd buy used all day... you got a great deal bet you could get 700 for it easy now... all it cost you was sweat equity... good for you...after all who knows the saft was bent they will just see a clean good running bike... i didn't think the pw had gears just looked at one full auto... 

Edited by somethingnuw

This is a TTR not pw it has 3 gears pw has 1 and thanks I'm very happy with the buy

Lol ill wait on mods till she can ride it!! But of course gotta make sure it runs great for her!

• Like 1