Sign in to follow this  

Tokyo mods remap

Im calling them today. Im interested to c how much diffrent it can be from the one munn had done for me

Looks like tokyo mods just started remapping Ktm ecu's, bout time, gonna have to give them a try!

Im calling them today. Im interested to c how much diffrent it can be from the one munn had done for me

I am dropping my bikes off today (14 450SXF Factory and 14 250SXF) to be remapped on a dyno, with my fuel of choice...likely T4 or VPR (for ease of maintenance...would love to run U4.4 but hate creating more work).  Both bikes have full Yosh Carbon/Ti systems.  Both bikes will be dynoed with all exhaust inserts and without any insert to determine which configuration produces the best power band.  The bikes will be dynoed with a street tire installed.

Elevation where I ride is from 1000 feet (Dallas area) to 400 feet (Austin, San Antonio area) to 150 feet (Houston area).  Temperature will be right at 80* with a humidity around 30-40%.

If your parameters are anything similar to mine, I might be able to point you in the direction of a map that is more in line with what your bike needs than an "off the shelf" one size fits all map from another tuner....

Edited by tdc_worm

Yes the best way to do it is by looking what fueling your actual engine needs , not what someone 500 miles away thinks it needs