Sign in to follow this  

Reklus

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398946951.648872.jpg

We all prefer the medium soft setting right under the highlighted preferred setting for beginners to this product. I tried both mediums and the soft one just seems perfect.

Edited by Diggla117

I have ran all three set ups... The high rpm setting was awesome but way to much power for xc racing. I ended up going with the medium setting and love it.

i assume you guys are talking about the z-start pro.. not the exp3.0 or exp core3.0 ?

Did you rum medium soft like or hard? Looking at medium soft as per Diggla.

Yes MELK it is all I can afford at the moment.

Did you rum medium soft like or hard? Looking at medium soft as per Diggla.

Yes MELK it is all I can afford at the moment.

What's that? Medium soft over here. It's easy to switch up the settings tho.

And all you can afford? Dude I don't know how it could get any better than the pro honestly. It's perfect. Maybe that's why it came out in 2005 and they Havnt had a model to replace it yet hmmm

The guys we ride with that don't have one damn sure can't keep pace with us and normally head back before we're half way ready to take a break.

What's that? Medium soft over here. It's easy to switch up the settings tho.

And all you can afford? Dude I don't know how it could get any better than the pro honestly. It's perfect. Maybe that's why it came out in 2005 and they Havnt had a model to replace it yet hmmm

The guys we ride with that don't have one damn sure can't keep pace with us and normally head back before we're half way ready to take a break.

.. it's tried and true, yes, but there is the exp (less than the z-start pro) and exp CORE 3.0 .. Replaced the z-start? i don't know if i would say that, but it's an option that has benefits over the z-start pro.

.. it's tried and true, yes, but there is the exp (less than the z-start pro) and exp CORE 3.0 .. Replaced the z-start? i don't know if i would say that, but it's an option that has benefits over the z-start pro.

Is the core a auto clutch?... I thought it was just a slipper clutch. Benefits over the z-start? Oh.. Like what exactly?

Core 3 is an auto Diggla, it seams to me on the surface (side by side comparison) that the main difference between the 2 is clutch feel. I am sure there is more but the price diff is massive

Core 3 is an auto Diggla, it seams to me on the surface (side by side comparison) that the main difference between the 2 is clutch feel. I am sure there is more but the price diff is massive

I didn't think it was.. I don't have one so I'm not positive but I thought you still had to pull in your clutch lever with the core. Yeah f that extra 300 bucks! You said your getting the pro anyways so be sure to give us some feedback but I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied.

Will be getting in a few weeks if all pans out. Can't wait I am sure it will rock.

The Core is a manual clutch. The Core EXP is auto. Recluse developed the Core as a quick way to switch between manual and auto by easily pulling out the EXP ring.

The biggest difference between the Z-Start Pro and Core Exp is the feeling at the lever. Pro has the classic Rekluse ease of pull, clutch is modulated more by RPM of motor. Core EXP has a stock pull feel and slips like stock when modulated at lever, and still can be modulated by motor RPM.

Edited by susco64
  • Like 1