Looks awesome.

Some different features:

-right hand first turn

-a couple of loooong flat sweepers

-a whoops section that turns into a rythem section

-wall jump

-7th gear ski jump

-60' of sand they will all jump over

-some seriously hi speed sections....might even install an 8th gear for this track

To bad no zero MPH turn like last race.

Somebody (RV) should try to race it on a 250cc 2stroke bike.  Looks like it would be a track that a 2 stroke could possibly come in the top 20 with an A+ rider.

CooHead

• Like 1

The start straight=drag race! It'll be awesome to see them go through SEVERAL gears before they shut down for the first corner. I hope they don't screw with it too much on race day.

• Like 1

Yep... plenty of room to get a LOT of speed leading up to it also. Should be interesting.

Where's the landing ramp on the 1st jump after the start? Seems like a flatlander with all that speed? :excuseme:

1z73fi9.png

Looks like an AreaCross track on steroids. I wonder how the riders like it. Looks great for NASCRASH fans.

That long straight to a right first turn, Put down your foot or use the rear brake, pick one. I hope they have tuff blocks stacked six feet hight to catch bikes.

I would need an enduro roll chart for that long rythm section, triple, quad, triple, triple, double, triple, umm, splat.

I hope it's good racing and all riders are safe at the end of the night.