Sign in to follow this  

4CS revalve Factory Replica

I know this might be a little premature since they are still so new, but has anyone had their forks revalved yet?  I have talked to WP Factory Services as well as Pro Circuit and found out that A) Pro Circuit is testing now and will have setups within the month B) WP said they have a really good setup that they use on the GNCC race team that's awesome.

My feeling on the forks is they transmit too much feedback to my hands on the little stuff/chop.  They are fine at big hits and are progressive through the midstroke, just not plush.  I need plush to feel 100% comfortable.

Really don't want to be the guinea pig on this...

My feeling on the forks is they transmit too much feedback to my hands on the little stuff/chop.  They are fine at big hits and are progressive through the midstroke, just not plush.  I need plush to feel 100% comfortable.

Really don't want to be the guinea pig on this...

These may do the trick and will save you the revalue effort...http://www.neken-sfs.com/

Hit up Adam Kreft, he's been working on the 4CS for a while and has some great modifications available for it to resolve some of their inherent issues.

These may do the trick and will save you the revalue effort...http://www.neken-sfs.com/

at $750 a pop, they are more than a full-on revalve.  Maybe they're worth it - they are sold out at the moment.

at $750 a pop, they are more than a full-on revalve.  Maybe they're worth it - they are sold out at the moment.

I'll let you know, my set arrives tomorrow...pretty pycshed to try them this weekend.

No doubt they are pricey, but the reviews are very very promising

Hit up Adam Kreft, he's been working on the 4CS for a while and has some great modifications available for it to resolve some of their inherent issues.

I have no knowledge of his 4CS knowledge and prowess, but I am not a fan of his customer service skills or lack thereof

I have no knowledge of his 4CS knowledge and prowess, but I am not a fan of his customer service skills or lack thereof

Huh? Strange... He answers the phone every time I call him and has boat loads of knowledge. Mind you, I do talk with him about once a week and he's been the easiest tuner to communicate with I've ever talked to. :shrug:

Huh? Strange... He answers the phone every time I call him and has boat loads of knowledge. Mind you, I do talk with him about once a week and he's been the easiest tuner to communicate with I've ever talked to. :shrug:

I had a small issue regarding his Kreft powerdial and he didn't stand behind supporting his product. It was a small issue and he handled it poorly. I'm very reasonable in my requests and I think little issues like that shows a persons true character.

I had a small issue regarding his Kreft powerdial and he didn't stand behind supporting his product. It was a small issue and he handled it poorly. I'm very reasonable in my requests and I think little issues like that shows a persons true character.

Dang, thats too bad. Its hard when you're a one-man shop. :(

PM sent.  Sounds like I did not treat tk2stroke fairly.  I don't recall what happened, but I'll try to make it right.

Regarding the 2014.5 FE 450.  I have track tested the suspension and so far done one revalve of this bike for MX use.  I'll contact the customer and ask if he would be willing to share his thoughts here.