Sign in to follow this  

Got the new 350 SX-F

I went and picked up the 350 a couple weeks ago just thought I would post a few cell phone shots.

c%20350.jpg

b%20350.jpg

a%20350.jpg

Looks sweet.

Just keep an eye on that gas cap breather. Had one on my 350 & it didn't vent good enough and it started to vapor lock. It started to try and suck the tank in. I switched back to the regular breather hose and haven't had a problem since.

Enjoy the 350.

• Like 1

Sorry my account is jacked up. I need a Moderators help. I sent Bryan a PM.

Jason (jaybird67k)

Edited by I_needhelp_393

Looks sweet.

Just keep an eye on that gas cap breather. Had one on my 350 & it didn't vent good enough and it started to vapor lock. It started to try and suck the tank in. I switched back to the regular breather hose and haven't had a problem since.

Enjoy the 350.

Thanks. I will put the original one back on before I ride.

Jason

Hi, nice bike !

Is this a 2015? In this case, can you tell about the differences with the previous year ?

Thanks

Hi, nice bike !

Is this a 2015? In this case, can you tell about the differences with the previous year ?

Thanks

The 2015's haven't even been announced.  lol....

The 2015's haven't even been announced.  lol....

I bet it's a 2016. lol

Bike looks awesome! I absolutely love the black rims on KTM's! I've always wanted to ride a 350F!

I bet it's a 2016. lol

Bike looks awesome! I absolutely love the black rims on KTM's! I've always wanted to ride a 350F!

ummm this is for sure the 2017, the same one canardopoto is going to win Vegas on check your facts

Should have went with the acerbis plastic one. Imo it offers better protection and looks nicer.

Should have went with the acerbis plastic one. Imo it offers better protection and looks nicer.

This one http://www.acerbis.com/skid-plates.php?idp=3292&ids=68&id_categoria=9 ?

My buddy at the track had mentioned the plastic acebis but I never even gave it a thought with it being plastic but

maybe I should have.....lol. I do like the black.

I just wonder how it does against casing stuff and rocks when bottoming being plastic?

Jason

Nice bike Jason, but I think my Sx will handle you quite nicely...........or at least a T-bone.  Braaaaaap!

Can't wait until you can ride on a track again.

Well hopefully with you fixing my Honda Accord work car I can save enough in fuel that I've been pouring in my Diesel truck that I will have extra money to get to the track......lol.

Getting back to work after this brain surgery should help also. They said they found several screws loose in my head....haha.

Jason

• Like 1