Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Is Christophe Pourcel Still Racing Outdoors?

I haven't seen any videos of him at the local socal tracks in a few weeks. I just saw Izzi post a photo of smoking cigarettes and holding a gun talking about this is how he feels. I believe he was on the same team as Christophe did they fold up shop on these guys?

I hope not, he could really add to the racing this summer, could be a battle of Moose Kan and Pourcel on the 250's, would be funny to watch a lot of the American's get pissed if that is the case...

• Like 1

No one has seen much of him lately.  I think he is laying low practicing at private location (s) getting ready to SHOCK the world

I hope not, he could really add to the racing this summer, could be a battle of Moose Kan and Pourcel on the 250's, would be funny to watch a lot of the American's get pissed if that is the case...

If Anderson can keep it on 2 wheels they could have some problems.

• Like 1

If Anderson can keep it on 2 wheels they could have some problems.

i think you're right, you can see in the video the KTM has way more power, he gets over some of those jumps way easier than the other guys.

i think you're right, you can see in the video the KTM has way more power, he gets over some of those jumps way easier than the other guys.

He says he wants on a 450 next year

It's cool he finally has come back to the U.S to race. I know some hate him but I like the guy.

I like that some people hate him. Call me crazy.

• Like 1

I like that he is french and there is a high probability he will "quit" like they all do  :smirk:

Joking aside dude has a buttery smooth style I am glad he is coming back and hope he is in the hunt all summer

• Like 1

Christophe is amazingly talented. Love watching that dude ride, i don't mind his NFG attitude either. If the team and Christophe are in it 100%, he will be a heavy player and maybe the favorite for a title. Was it last year or so that he beat Cairroli in a few moto's? Guy is fast. I think it will just depends if he and the team are 100% committed. If they're not then i don't see things going well...........

• Like 1

The guy is fast but he's fickle

He's like a teenage girl in both looks and attitude

• Like 4

The guy is fast but he's fickle

He's like a teenage girl in both looks and attitude

you'd hit it?

• Like 1

you'd hit it?

Seriouly Meyer would hit em both prob wouldnt even give em time to draw straws to see who goes first.

• Like 2

Seriouly Meyer would hit em both prob wouldnt even give em time to draw straws to see who goes first.

better hope to god he draws the girl first before her mustache grows in and she really looks like Pourcel.

• Like 4

They both look the same from behind