Sign in to follow this  

What used 250 to buy?

howdy TT, I currently ride a yz250 but I want to get back into the track riding. ive owned an 05 yz250f and was a great bike but im looking a lot newer as these bikes tend to be pretty beat up by now. im really liking the 2010 rmz250 it seems like a pretty nasty track bike plus its the smallest out of the bikes which I like cuz im only 5'7", Im looking for something around this year because they are not too much money I cant afford a new bike. idc whether it be a crf or kxf, I just don't know what the best bike is for my use. I want to hit the track and have some fun. I just want to know the best all around bike. im a little nervous switching to efi so any help on the subject would be great.

howdy TT, I currently ride a yz250 but I want to get back into the track riding. ive owned an 05 yz250f and was a great bike but im looking a lot newer as these bikes tend to be pretty beat up by now. im really liking the 2010 rmz250 it seems like a pretty nasty track bike plus its the smallest out of the bikes which I like cuz im only 5'7", Im looking for something around this year because they are not too much money I cant afford a new bike. idc whether it be a crf or kxf, I just don't know what the best bike is for my use. I want to hit the track and have some fun. I just want to know the best all around bike. im a little nervous switching to efi so any help on the subject would be great.

They're all great bikes, my advice would be look up some reviews to see wich one suits your riding style the best, EFI isn't anything to worry about, it actually makes the bike a lot more rideable
  • Like 1

They're all great bikes, my advice would be look up some reviews to see wich one suits your riding style the best, EFI isn't anything to worry about, it actually makes the bike a lot more rideable

thanks man