Sign in to follow this  

Who owned this bike?

I just picked it up from a trader, and noticed is has TT engine case protectors! wondering if anyone knows whos it was originally! 

its a 2007 with around 5.9k miles on :) S model

DSCF5700_zps6c40436b.jpg

regards,

Joe

2BB.  Did it come with some sick boots and a flashlight?

D-cell maglite duct taped to the front fender. I remember that.

I believe that's a Suzuki.

Answers like that out of you don't even surprise me any longer. Actually, it's getting to the point I am expecting it.

• Like 2

I believe that's a Suzuki.

Does anyone care what you BELIVE.

Yet it's good to know your a believer.

Edited by E-TECH

In ...3....2...1...

I know where you're going here.

The Tacobell grammar enforcer is ALWAYS on patrol. Weren't the english class wizards always the thick-glasses, pens-in-the-shirt-pocket nerds? (Yes)

I know where you're going here.

The Tacobell grammar enforcer is ALWAYS on patrol. Weren't the english class wizards always the thick-glasses, pens-in-the-shirt-pocket nerds? (Yes)

I got the brains and the brawn. Mad?

Thanks for the replies, there was no flash light on the fender when I got it, I guess the trader would of removed that. Can anyone link me the user name or previous threads to do with this bike, I am interested in its history :) whoever had it left the original chain and sprockets on it as they were worn to crap, still had the part rubber front sprocket fitted, also the damn front chain slider had worn through to the swing arm a bit! Hopefully all will be ok when I fit nice new bits :) thanks guys

How can the chain slider be worn after only 6K miles? My DR650 has 25K miles and the chain slider looks like new. Also has the original chain and sprockets.

Bad news but maybe your 400 wasn’t very well maintained.

I think ur right. It seems the chain was run too loose and probably an overweight rider. As the compression rebound was turned up full on the rear shock too. Hopefully no serious damage done.

hmm did a search on 2BB in members but nothing :(