Sign in to follow this  

When will you ride next time?

I am gonna have long ride tommorrow and I litereally can not wait. 30-50 kilometres of different kind of trails and small tracks and few kilometres on pure Boreal Forest where is no signs of man. Loads of small trenches and all hell swamps.

Man it is gonna be great day to ride tomorrow. :ride:

Going to be 78° and sunny here tomorrow. I am going to take the bike to work with me. There is an OHV 20 minutes from my job. Looking like about a four hour lunch:D

• Like 1

Just walked in from a 40 mi woods ride.  Gonna hit tomorrow, then 4 days next week to get the season started.  Now I'll be hitting the woods usually 3-4 days a week until Sept.

• Like 1

Tomorrow at lunch break at my work, then hit the mountains saterday!

I got my first race of the season on sunday. Suppose to rain a lot though  :lame:

Some ride it was yesterday, oh boy.

Much harder than i originally thought it would be. Those rocky tracks and swampy boreal forest sections took some toll out of me but it was all worth of it... like always.

yA5k.jpg

Where I started

yA5G.jpg

Riding through there forest. Typical boreal forest of my hoods.

yA5u.jpg

I just rode over those fields. I bet the farmer who owned them was pissed as hell. :D

yA5S.jpg

yA5J.jpg

On crossroads. I had to look gps to figure out where to continue my ride

yA5i.jpg

It was one hell of a rocky track. It was this same for several kilometres. Typical finnish enduro ride :D

yA5X.jpg

Found awesome place to have a break. This was some hunters campfire place.

yA51.jpg

Those new Mitas c02 tires came for use in this sand.  :thumbsup:

yA5f.jpg 

These small roads/trails are awesome to ride little bit faster. There are hundres of kilometres of these roads here in the middle of the forests.

• Like 5

Looks like an awesome place to ride KTMfinrider  :applause:

Thx,

Yep Some very very nice places to ride here. Environment is sooo variable here. Endless kilometres of small tracks/trails on deep boreal forests with swampy sections. Nice nice forest with awesome hills just few dozens kilometres to North. Land is mostly owned by the State here in North so basically nobody cares if you ride almost anywhere. :D

Anyway next ride in Friday, Sandy snowmobile trails, tens of kilometres. :thumbsup:

• Like 1