Sign in to follow this  

2014 KX 100 plastics fit other bikes?

we have an older kx , first did the ufo plastic , it was ok but the front fender still looks dated , so I went down and bought a 14 front fender , found if you want to cut your install time order the 14  4 bolts that hold the fender on at the same time  , anyway now we have  ufo rear fender , and oem 14 front fender looks sweet , the oem stuff is much better quality , the front fender looks and matches fine with older front number plate ,we line up on the gates week after week against the 14's and unless you really pay attension to the black frame and blue fork caps , its about as good as your going to get without droping 4 g's on a 14

Edited by fgrote

we have an older kx , first did the ufo plastic , it was ok but the front fender still looks dated , so I went down and bought a 14 front fender , found if you want to cut your install time order the 14  4 bolts that hold the fender on at the same time  , anyway now we have  ufo rear fender , and oem 14 front fender looks sweet , the oem stuff is much better quality , the front fender looks and matches fine with older front number plate ,we line up on the gates week after week against the 14's and unless you really pay attension to the black frame and blue fork caps , its about as good as your going to get without droping 4 g's on a 14

Hell yes sounds like a nice looking bike. Any way you can post a pic or two? Or email me a couple?

Thanks

Daryl