Sign in to follow this  

Finally...

... got my new '14 CRF 110.  It's parked next to my '11 CRF 70.  The 70 is the third one that I've owned and also had a couple of Chinese pits too in the past.  This 110 is so much stronger than any of the Honda 70's that I've owned that I believe the 2011 will now have to find a new home as it feels really sloooooow!!!  I've only test ridden a couple of laps at the dealership that I bought it from and brought it home and parked the new one.  I'm moving right now and playing is not on the list as of yet.

Anyways, hopefully here is a pic of them.

photo (8).JPGphoto (7).JPGphoto (6).JPG

70s are good little bikes, but I figured they couldn't compare to the 110.  And with a few mods the 110 can be even better.  Get that move done so you can start tinkering around with the new bike!!!

Thanks GBR. I need to get a new rear shock sooner or later and am going to have to get some feedback from fellow members in which one. I'm not ready to plop down $400.00~ on a Fox Float at least not at this time. I'll be reading posts about recommendations.

Thanks.

Thanks GBR. I need to get a new rear shock sooner or later and am going to have to get some feedback from fellow members in which one. I'm not ready to plop down $400.00~ on a Fox Float at least not at this time. I'll be reading posts about recommendations.

Thanks.

I just went with a heavier spring on the 70, but I don't really use it for much extreme riding.  I save that for the 250.  I am sure BBR makes something for the bike, or will be making something for it.  but like Fox, they are pretty proud of their shocks and they cost a little more than most.

Well, found out the m/c shop isn't fond of swapping my stock spring for a BBR spring. I don't have a spring compressor and truthfully I don't know how anyways.

I did bust out the 110 and street road it to get some break in time on it before work today. Fun stuff.

The 70, found a new home too! Shock scenario is on hold for the immediate future.

Well, found out the m/c shop isn't fond of swapping my stock spring for a BBR spring. I don't have a spring compressor nor do I and truthfully I don't know how anyways.

I did bust out the 110 and street road it to get some break in time on it before work today. Fun stuff.

The 70, found a new home too! Shock scenario is on hold for the immediate future.

Edited by Korbenw7p3c

Well, found out the m/c shop isn't fond of swapping my stock spring for a BBR spring. I don't have a spring compressor nor do I and truthfully I don't know how anyways.

spring removal is pretty easy.  If you want to give it a try, PM me and i will explain it with some pics.