Sign in to follow this  

2007 CR125 crankcases

I was wondering if anybody had experience in ordering the left crankcase for their cr125? Do they ship with bearings installed? A person on the forum said that if you order them as a pair they ship them with them installed but does anybody know?

You wish they came with the bearings installed you gotta buy the other parts seperate of course! They won't even have any of the studs installed will just be the bare cases.

You wish they came with the bearings installed you gotta buy the other parts seperate of course! They won't even have any of the studs installed will just be the bare cases.

actually it had all of the bearings installed thanks though

No they don't otherwise it have a part # for it if they did, bearings n seals cost extra they don't come pre installed from the factory.

No they don't otherwise it have a part # for it if they did, bearings n seals cost extra they don't come pre installed from the factory.

I don't know for sure if they come with bearings for the 125's, but I know when I was looking at the parts fiche for my 06 250 that the case half does in fact come with bearings. Not sure about the seals. For my bike the left or right case half is either number 1 or number 2. All the other bearings that go with that case half have the number 1 or 2 on top of the number for that particular bearing. So yes that implies it does come with everything in the picture that has a number 1 or 2 along with it. Or sometimes Honda will draw a line around all the parts that are included with the purchase of the main part. You should do more research on this and you will see what I mean. I can't say for sure that the case half comes with all the bearings and seals for the OP's bike, but Honda does do this with most models and I'd be willing to bet that it does in this case as well. A quick 5 minute parts lookup would confirm this, but I have better things to do. Check out Honda east Toledo or Rocky Mountain for a parts fiche to see what I am referring to.

Edit: just reread the OP response to you and he confirmed it does come with everything installed. Not sure how you can argue with that?

Edited by Curt026