Sign in to follow this  

Motocross collectibles

What do you guys have ill start it off with a Ricky Carmichael jersey worn buy him. Also autographed by bubba stewart and ricky. Btw know its authentic Ricky Carmichael was present the night i got it.

Showing my age, but I have a hat from the 85' Washougal National autographed by Bob Hannah, Jeff Ward, & Johnny O'Mara. Have an autographed poster of David Bailey from the same event, but it's seen better days.

• Like 1

I have 3 autographed pastrana posters & a helmet signed by Ryan villopoto at the Oakland sx this year

. Wow thats pretty cool travis was my idol growing up when i raced!

Oh forgot to add a autographed Suzuki teddy bear by Ricky Carmichael and Ivan Tedesco and posters by both of them also

And if any one has pictures feel free to post em id like to see some stuff!

I've met decotis, didn't ask for any autographs though. And i have a bunch of friends that love in travis's town, but i have no physical signed collectables lol

Disc of On any Sunday signed by both Malcolm and Mert (I know its genuine as I watched them sign), misc. MSR gear signed by Malcolm, pictures of me w/ Malcolm and signed original On Any Sunday poster by the same. G

I don't know if it counts as a collectible, but I also have a picture of myself and mike metzger shaking hands, it's somewhere around here... Funny how short he turned out to be

I have gloves that were used by Jeff Liesk .

that s a name i haven t heard in YEARS... he was the man back in the day