Sign in to follow this  

Enzo Suspension for KTM

I'm considering getting my suspension revalved by a company, and Craig Decker with Enzo is going to be in the area here for the next 2 - 3 weeks for the Loretta Qualifier that's coming up. Has anybody had Enzo do their suspension KTM's before? I know he's VERY good at KYB and have heard that he has been riding KTM's lately so would like to think he has experimented quite a bit for himself on the KTM's. He said that he recommends that I go stiffer for springs if I continue to stay at my weight. 2.5 months ago I weighed 197lbs with clothes on. I have been hitting the gym, cutting back on the drinkin', and started riding on a regular basis and am down to 183 with clothes on (shoes included). I would expect for myself to get down to the 175 mark in the next 2 months as well. What are the 13 KTM 250SX-F's sprung for in stock form?

• Like 1

I'm considering getting my suspension revalved by a company, and Craig Decker with Enzo is going to be in the area here for the next 2 - 3 weeks for the Loretta Qualifier that's coming up. Has anybody had Enzo do their suspension KTM's before? I know he's VERY good at KYB and have heard that he has been riding KTM's lately so would like to think he has experimented quite a bit for himself on the KTM's. He said that he recommends that I go stiffer for springs if I continue to stay at my weight. 2.5 months ago I weighed 197lbs with clothes on. I have been hitting the gym, cutting back on the drinkin', and started riding on a regular basis and am down to 183 with clothes on (shoes included). I would expect for myself to get down to the 175 mark in the next 2 months as well. What are the 13 KTM 250SX-F's sprung for in stock form?

sorry no KTM experience but they do our Kawi Showa and couldn't be happier. Best we've run and we have tried a few others

They are sprung stiff at 175 you would be perfect