Sign in to follow this  

Which 125 should I buy

i am just getting in to dirt biking (but i have been atv riding for years)i have decided that i am going to get a 125. now i cant decide on which bike to get. Should i get a Suzuki RM 125, Yamaha YZ 125, Honda CR 125, or a Kawasaki KX 125. are they pretty much the same so i should just get the one with the best price or does one have an advantage over the other. i would love to get some feed back. 

so i am just getting into dirt biking ( but i have been riding atvs for years and have gotten really good at it) and i have decided i want a 125. now i cant decide which brand to get. a Suzuki RM 125, a Yamaha YZ 125, a Honda CR 125, or a Kawasaki KX 125. does one have any advantages over the other or should i buy the one for the best deal. i could use some advice.

so i am just getting into dirt biking ( but i have been riding atvs for years and have gotten really good at it) and i have decided i want a 125. now i cant decide which brand to get. a Suzuki RM 125, a Yamaha YZ 125, a Honda CR 125, or a Kawasaki KX 125. does one have any advantages over the other or should i buy the one for the best deal. i could use some advice.

you can not go wrong with any of them.

i personally would push for a yz or rm

kx as the 3rd then go honda.

love honda but just not as much spunk