Sign in to follow this  

THE SHARK KAGE! NOW AVAILABLE

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that the Shark Kage will be officially launching our web sales on Friday May 2nd!!! We are so excited to have come to our launch date and hope to hear feedback from you guys about the amazing Shark Kage! If you have any questions or concerns about the Shark Kage or just want to touch base please contact me via reply on this post or through private message! For all you Supercross fans, we will have a display set up at the Supercross finals in Las Vegas at Sam Boyd stadium. Please come by and check out the Shark Kage for yourself! Hope to see you guys there!!!  :ride:

https://sharkkage.com/

pretty cool ramp but it looks like it takes up quite a bit of space when its folded into a rectangle

• Like 1

$700 for a ramp plus accessories, no thanks. Ill stick with my $50 ramp and moto-gate.

Too expensive for my blood.

Edited by Heisenberg87
  • Like 1

Seven hundred dollars for a multi-use ramp/etc.... Good luck in your business venture. An easy up, a ramp and a bed extender are still less expensive. Ironically, all those take up less space, too.

Edited by orangyktmthing
  • Like 2

this guy payed TT to advertise and is getting ripped on I feel kinda bad about that

Me too, but at the same time, not trying to be mean.... i wouldn't buy it. I'd use a board of wood with grip tape on it. I don't bother with ramps, especially 700$ ramps. It's like buying a 30$ duffel bag for 175 because it's branded for motocross. Happens all the time, but not from me

• Like 2

Some of the features look kinda cool like folding it out into a table and stuff but it's just so big. I would guess for more quad riders and street bikes it would be pretty handy. Looks nice enough but I wouldn't spring for a huge $700 ramp personally

Some of the features look kinda cool like folding it out into a table and stuff but it's just so big. I would guess for more quad riders and street bikes it would be pretty handy. Looks nice enough but I wouldn't spring for a huge $700 ramp personally

We do offer a smaller version that is 24 inches wide designed for the moto riders in mind. It is called the moto ramp! It will take up less space in the bed and has all the great features! 

Seems clunky, I do like that it's a nice long ramp the seems easy to load with.

So do I. Actually seems rather useful to me. My guess is it will get better and better as people come up with ideas for it.