2012 Crf450r wheels on 2014 Crf250r?

We have some RAD wheels with DID hubs that were laced for a 2012 crf450r back when i used to run two bikes. Now we just got in a 2014 crf250r and am wondering if the rear wheels would be compatible? We put on the 3.8 mm spacer to accompany the wider hub on the 2014's and measured the width and they are near identical... Anyone know if we'll run into any problems if we run this rear? We are running the east side of the Canadian pro nationals this summer so we dont want any issues but money is tight so we're trying to do what we can. Let me know, Thanks!

The spacer you want to bolt on should work just fine. Just be sure to properly torque the NUTS (not the Allen heads) and loctite them too.

We have some RAD wheels with DID hubs that were laced for a 2012 crf450r back when i used to run two bikes. Now we just got in a 2014 crf250r and am wondering if the rear wheels would be compatible? We put on the 3.8 mm spacer to accompany the wider hub on the 2014's and measured the width and they are near identical... Anyone know if we'll run into any problems if we run this rear? We are running the east side of the Canadian pro nationals this summer so we dont want any issues but money is tight so we're trying to do what we can. Let me know, Thanks!

the 2013 crf450 got a new rear hub, and the 2014 crf250 now has the same rear hub. Most 2002-2012 cr/cf hubs will bolt right on, but there is a offset sprocket issue that will cause the chain to jump off.

You can run any 2002+ rear hub on your 2014 crf250 if you get this.

http://www.irp-llc.com/products/products14.html