Sign in to follow this  

California Ride Sunday 5/4 Georgetown

Lets ride on Sunday.  

OK so GT isnt a good idea on Sunday.  Im down for where ever.  

Im in Elk Grove and would be OK with ride sharing, but its not required.  

:ride:

Edited by DBragg

Lets ride on Sunday.

OK so GT isnt a good idea on Sunday. Im down for where ever.

Im in Elk Grove and would be OK with ride sharing, but its not required.

:ride:

Hey man, I'm planning to hit the Auburn Dual Sport group ride at Foresthill on Sat morning. The Ladies dirt bike adventure group will be there too. BBQ lunch to follow.

Hey man, I'm planning to hit the Auburn Dual Sport group ride at Foresthill on Sat morning. The Ladies dirt bike adventure group will be there too. BBQ lunch to follow.

Sounds great, but im plate-less.  I will be at GT on Saturday trying to catch one more ride before the weather gets too hot.  Feel free to join us if the DS thing falls through.  If not, I'll wave from the other side of the divide.  :ride:

Planning on going up to Georgetown this weekend early Saturday morning anyone up for it?

Edited by RideOrange350

Sounds great, but im plate-less. I will be at GT on Saturday trying to catch one more ride before the weather gets too hot. Feel free to join us if the DS thing falls through. If not, I'll wave from the other side of the divide. :ride:

Mark and I are going to ride dirt at Foresthill tomorrow morning. Still have to set a time. PM me if you can do a double.