Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 2015 Supercross Schedule

January 3  Angel Stadium Anaheim, Calif.

January 10 Chase Field Phoenix

January 17   Angel Stadium  Anaheim, Calif.

January 24 O.Co Coliseum  Oakland, Calif.

January 31 Angel Stadium  Anaheim, Calif.

February 7^ Petco Park San Diego

February 14   AT&T Stadium Arlington, Texas

February 21 Georgia Dome Atlanta

February 28  Georgia Dome Atlanta

March 7** Daytona International Speedway Daytona Beach, Fla.

March 14 Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis

March 21 Ford Field  Detroit

March 28 Edward Jones Dome St. Louis

April 11 NRG Stadium Houston

April 18^^  Levi's Stadium Santa Clara, Calif.

April 25 MetLife Stadium East Rutherford, N.J.

May 2 Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas

I like that San Diego isn't going to be at the antique football stadium.  Might have to make another trip out there next year.

Edited by Justin726

January 3  Angel Stadium Anaheim, Calif.

January 10 Chase Field Phoenix

January 17   Angel Stadium  Anaheim, Calif.

January 24 O.Co Coliseum  Oakland, Calif.

January 31 Angel Stadium  Anaheim, Calif.

February 7^ Petco Park San Diego

February 14   AT&T Stadium Arlington, Texas

February 21 Georgia Dome Atlanta

February 28  Georgia Dome Atlanta

March 7** Daytona International Speedway Daytona Beach, Fla.

March 14 Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis

March 21 Ford Field  Detroit

March 28 Edward Jones Dome St. Louis

April 11 NRG Stadium Houston

April 18^^  Levi's Stadium Santa Clara, Calif.

April 25 MetLife Stadium East Rutherford, N.J.

May 2 Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas

I like that San Diego isn't going to be at the antique football stadium.  Might have to make another trip out there next year.

That's awesome they have to Atlanta's this year, just cause that's where I live. Think Ill take the kids to one, then the wife and buddys and party at the next.

When do tickets go on sale?

• Like 1

why so many cali rounds? didn't I read that attendance goes down from A1-A3.. and now there are 6 rounds in cali. and back to back atl rounds is cool but please tell me they are going to atleast change the track up from one weekend to the next.

Anyone else over supercross? I watch like every race but honestly its boring and so fake compared to outdoors. The injuries are off the charts too the last few years.

• Like 1

Freaking Santa Clara April 18th! In the new 49ers stadium!

Awseome!!!!!!

I am in :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

why so many cali rounds? didn't I read that attendance goes down from A1-A3.. and now there are 6 rounds in cali. and back to back atl rounds is cool but please tell me they are going to atleast change the track up from one weekend to the next.

The Anaheim rounds are freaking expensive. The ticket prices keep going up year to year. What once was $40 tickets went up to $75 this last year. I am afraid what they will be next year.

That's awesome they have to Atlanta's this year, just cause that's where I live. Think Ill take the kids to one, then the wife and buddys and party at the next.

When do tickets go on sale?

It's to bad the falcons don't play around the same time sx is going on.....would be worth a trip.

Anyone know why no Toronto?

Edited by Bucknuts21

Just saw that the tickets for NJ went up too next year. Hope they don't start pricing themselves out of fans.

I wonder if Felds cheap a&& is going to buy some new dirt for those horrible Anaheim rounds? 

And why they continue to have 3 Anaheim rounds is beyond me have two, i could see that. But three? No.........

The back to back rounds will be dumb they will quickly learn how attendence will just drop off like the atlanta round being back to back weekends one weekend they will get half the crowd then the weekend after the other half I thought this was supposed to be a national series.

The back to back rounds will be dumb they will quickly learn how attendence will just drop off like the atlanta round being back to back weekends one weekend they will get half the crowd then the weekend after the other half I thought this was supposed to be a national series.

Detroit use to race Saturday and Sunday for years. They always had good crowds and here there is a week between

No Canada Stop. But hey 2 rounds at Atlanta, yup that makes for good diversity. 

To be fair, it is the AMA, not the CMA..... Race for an American title on American soil. Just sayen.