Hartman Rocks

• 5 weeks later...

Cool looking area. I think I'd enjoy that place. Thanks for posting.

While watching the video I caught myself commenting on how you kept hesitating at the beginning of an obstacle or climb, loosing all your momentum and having to use a lot of throttle and probably tire spin to get going again. Makes me realize how far I've come over the years as a rider.

Edited by Trailryder42

While watching the video I caught myself commenting on how you kept hesitating at the beginning of an obstacle or climb, loosing all your momentum and having to use a lot of throttle and probably tire spin to get going again. Makes me realize how far I've come over the years as a rider.

Don't break yer arm.....

While watching the video I caught myself commenting on how you pkept hesitating at the beginning of an obstacle or climb, loosing all your momentum and having to use a lot of throttle and probably tire spin to get going again. Makes me realize how far I've come over the years as a rider.[/quote

Bet your awesome to hang out with.

I rode it yesterday

Nice video! I like how you go towards the obstacles when you have other singletrack choices. Do you live near Hartman? I live in BV and was ready to try Hartman again. Interested in showing a lesser rider around?

Bet your awesome to hang out with.

Not really. I'm pretty laid back and dull. Most likely just tolerated by my riding friends, who I'm lucky to have. Like a lot of people, my internet persona may be different in some regards than my real life persona.

Edited by Trailryder42