Sign in to follow this  

02 rm 125 carburetor help?

Sup guys i wanna switch my carb on my rm but i dont no what brand or even how to really choose one. can you guys find some for me or recm a brand to use and where to buy  please? the only place i see them is on amazon .  check out my vid on the carb i got now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIMNjQT5cmE

i just noticed some thing my carb dont have the "hose" on them either

the li 

Edited by rv1

would this fit my bike? i dont no what "mm" to get how do i find that out? i looked around my cylinder and it has 36 mm on it is that the size carb i get also?

would this fit my bike? i dont no what "mm" to get how do i find that out? i looked around my cylinder and it has 36 mm on it is that the size carb i get also?

The best carbs on the market for those bikes are the Kehien   PWK Air striker , and yes a 125 2 stroke needs a 36mm carb . You can buy a new choke knob on ebay to replace that one 34 bucks. 

What will happen if I don't use that one?

• Like 1

Nothing i'm just saying if i was to buy a new carb i would buy the pwk I've  had to do it on my 05 cr250 junk the mikuni carb and buy the pwk from carb parts warehouse 260 bucks but started first kick and still running no problem .

You could call and ask says universal 

i no i can use it because it ask what kinda bike and year . but what i asking you is like will it fit imma buy the 36 mm 

Spigot Mount 43mm 

also will i have to rejet it?

• Like 1

i no i can use it because it ask what kinda bike and year . but what i asking you is like will it fit imma buy the 36 mm 

Spigot Mount 43mm 

also will i have to rejet it?

I'm not sure if it will or not, why i was saying i would call bike bandit and ask them , they will know all the details of their products and nice people too they will help you find whatever you want.