Bike size help

For a while now I've been reading on Dirt bikes and I've decided the one that I would like is a Yz 125. So my main concern now is the size. Today I went too check some dirt bikes out, there wasn't any yz 125. But there was plenty of 250's though. So I tried sitting on 2 different Kx250f, one used and one new. On the used one I could tippy-toe both sides and on the new only on one side. Which is not so bad, but the yz 125 is 2'' higher then most 250, so now I'm uncertain if it's still good for me. 

The bikes I was looking for were 2 strokes 125 or 2 strokes 250, New.

I'm mostly going to ride rough trails, I'm 5'5'' and weight 125lb and I'm 22. So what do you guys think, will I have trouble riding it or will I be ok?

Steve,

Do you have any previous riding experience?

At your height and weight it can be difficult finding a true offroad/enduro bike.  No problem finding trailbikes....but that may not be what  you are seeking.

• Trailbike (4 stroke aircooled, wide ratio transmission - will get bored with it quicker)  CRF150F (19" front/16" rear)
  • MX bike (4 stroke watercooled, close ratio MX transmission - will have to be adapted for trailriding and will never be the perfect fit for offroad riding) CRF150RB (19" front/16" rear).  Cockpit may feel cramped.  3 times the power of the CRF150F and lighter.
  • Enduro/Offroad Bike (2 stroke watercooled, wide ratio transmission)  KTM 200 XC-W.  Maybe perfect for type of riding you are talking about.  Will likely require paying to have the suspension professionally lowered ($500-$1000).  A pricey bike to start with even before having the suspension professionally lowered for your height.