Sign in to follow this  

I finally got some Gaerne SG-10's

I have been looking for a reason to step up to Gaerne SG-10's.... I finally wore out my old Thor MX boots and decided it was time for some GOOD riding boots... I have heard nothing but GREAT reviews on the SG-10's.

So in searching for the best deal, and a local shop who carries them (I wanted to try them on to make sure I get the best fit), I was referred to Extreme Supply in Signal hill, CA., by Gaerne USA. http://www.extremesupply.com/product/Dirt-Boots/GAERNESG10BOOT.html

Not only were these guys very helpful, but I don't think you will find a better price. Armando is the guy who helped me, and was great in making sure I got the right fit.

I did alot of research on sizing, thinking I was going to have to order online. If this helps anyone else: I wear a US 9 in Vans SK8 highs, and a 9 in Red Wing pull-on boots... the Gaerne 9 was the right fit with just enough wiggle room. The size 10 fit nice, but my foot could slide front to back just a bit too much.

So anyone in the market for good MX boots (or any other motorcycle related accessories), hit them up for the best deal around. It looked like they had a good selection of jackets and other riding gear... I know where I'm going when I need new gear.

And NO, I don't work for them, nor am I affiliated in any way. I just appreciate good customer service and saving money.

Jesse

Edited by crooks420
  • Like 1

I also bought my Gearne SG 10s from this place. I bought the "old" 2013 models back in November. I recieved an e mail a few days later saying that they had run out of the 2013 stock in the color I picked. Instead of hassling me about choosing a new color, they just upgraded me to the 2014 models for no charge. GREAT company.

• Like 1