Sign in to follow this  

2007 kx250f

Hey guys i've got a kawi 250f, its a 2007 model and I was wondering if its possible to put newer model plastics on it, most of the time when i want to buy new graphics they usually only have the 2009-new models, it seems like the 07's and 09's are very similar and almost identical but the rear fender and the side panels are a little different since the 07's have the holes on the side panels, anyway I just really want to know if it would be possible to put the newer model plastics on my 07, thanks a lot, any advice or opinions would be really appreciated.

1186298_728247533868496_467767766_n.jpg

1234452_728247693868480_44103641_n.jpg

Hey guys i've got a kawi 250f, its a 2007 model and I was wondering if its possible to put newer model plastics on it, most of the time when i want to buy new graphics they usually only have the 2009-new models, it seems like the 07's and 09's are very similar and almost identical but the rear fender and the side panels are a little different since the 07's have the holes on the side panels, anyway I just really want to know if it would be possible to put the newer model plastics on my 07, thanks a lot, any advice or opinions would be really appreciated.

i put 09' plastics on my 07'

front will bolt right up, rear should be extremely close. side pieces will give you the issues

yes . But i only did the number plates not the rad-shrouds

hi there...there is something wrong with this!06-08 have different airbox than models 09-10..how do rear number plate fit???I want to change mine too

My bikes got a hole in the head pipe idk from what it happened, after I came home from the track I was washing it and noticed it, it's not too big, the bike starts fine and all but there was a little smoke coming out the whole, any suggestions whether I can weld it or do I need to get a new headpipe?ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399465646.797450.jpg

My bikes got a hole in the head pipe idk from what it happened, after I came home from the track I was washing it and noticed it, it's not too big, the bike starts fine and all but there was a little smoke coming out the whole, any suggestions whether I can weld it or do I need to get a new headpipe?attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399465646.797450.jpg

I'd replace it but can most likely be fixed.

I can't change the screws or whatever? And then try putting the shrouds? If the rad shrouds won't fit would the rear and front fender fit?

The whole/crack isn't that big, is it okay if I drive it for a little on my sand pit track behind my house?

Would a 2013 rear fender fit an 07 kx250f?

I couldn't even get the 09 rear guard to fit. Sub frame wasn't even close and the side plates were far from close to fitting as well. Air box wouldn't fit into the 07sub frame, again, not even close enough to work with IMO.

I had an 07 and an 09 here together so had a good look at it all. Sorry to doubt you Spin05 but I'm gonna need Pics. You're avatar is way to small.

BTW. Front number plate does not mount straight up. Different bottom triple clamp and front plate mounting. 09 plate has two locating holes at the bottom of the plate. 07 has two locating pins.

Edited by AddictedToBling