Best place to by Ktm top end parts from?

Hi guys my 13 250sxf needs a new top end and was wondering what's the best place to buy parts on the net? I've heard a few stories of ktm stores sending the wrong parts even tho it says the right bike model on the package

I live in Australia everything oem for a ktm is a rip off, my dealer wants $170 for a cam chain haha

So hoping there's a cheaper option in America

Hi guys my 13 250sxf needs a new top end and was wondering what's the best place to buy parts on the net? I've heard a few stories of ktm stores sending the wrong parts even tho it says the right bike model on the package

I live in Australia everything oem for a ktm is a rip off, my dealer wants $170 for a cam chain haha

So hoping there's a cheaper option in America

how much is shipping to austrailia though???

Do you guys know what's the difference between

Piston kit 1 and Piston kit 2?

Both have the exact same parts is it to do with piston size?[/quote.

A-b size pistons . The size difference is really small, just enough to freshen up the topend as nikasil wears a little , but not worn out . its a good option when you get some hours on your cylinder but its not yet in need of replating.

Like I said, get an eshopex account. Or any other redirect service.

A and B will be piston size, you'll need to look it up but unless your bike has done a gazillon hours you'll most likely just need A.

Like I said, get an eshopex account. Or any other redirect service.

A and B will be piston size, you'll need to look it up but unless your bike has done a gazillon hours you'll most likely just need A.

Thankyou so much you will have saved me $100s of dollars

Yeah dude, I've used em for car parts, shoes, bike parts, clothes and companies like KTM or Oakley that don't sell from dealers to overseas.

Less the company i'm buyin from has great shipping rates for O/S its almost always better.

Where ya from mate?