Crf230 battery life?

Hello guys.

I ask you this: how is the battery life of your crf230?

I change it at least once a year.

The specification says that the battery is maintenance free.

But the problem is always the same .. lack of distilled water inside. It is also your problem?

Perhaps the generator charging values in my crf230 are too high?

The battery in my wife's 230F has been maintenance free for the past two years.. I check it regularly, add distilled water when necessary, and it has never let her/us down.

The bike is bullet proof.!

0911131726.jpg

CRF450R and CRF230F.jpg

Falcon 1. Can I make you a question on the exhaust system of your crf230?

You just installed? The exhaust pipe color is perfect.

I am looking for this

Many aftermarket exhaust pipes change color after use.

Cross,

I installed a new BBR full exhaust system, removed the baffle, air box snorkel, and also installed the Power-Up jet kit.. the BBR exhaust and Power-up jet kit really brought this bike to life. It pulls strong from bottom to top all the way through the entire RPM range in all six gears. No bogging/popping and excellent overall performance for a trail/woods bike. I ride the 230F more than my wife does. It's a great bike, fun to ride for any skill level, and virtually bullet proof.! 

PS:

I bought the exhaust from BBR @ the link below. I would recommend it for any 230F rider that's seeking improved performance for a reasonable cost. I'm very pleased with the system.

http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/home/home.aspx

Hope this helps. Let me know what you decide.

Cheers.

I've tried different Main jet sizes .. I agree that the 120 Main jet is the best choice.

Then I changed my 42 stock pilot jet and I put 45 pilot jet.. I also put the needle clip in the fourth notch from the top.

This configuration proved to be the best even after I installed the Grind #: 282 Cam (Webcam) and 67mm high compression piston. (Wossener)