Atv for 14 year old

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

🙂 I am at this moment doing some maintenance on a 250cc Yeti (Honda engine actually rated as 249cc) wich I bought back in 1996 ( I have the proof of purchase ) I can honestly say this machine has only 11Hrs of running time because shortly after the purchase the drive shaft universal joint broke and I was unable to get parts because the company went bankrupt, I did however manage to find a universal joint from a farm vehicle that fitted perfectly. 

I am asking a fair price of $1500 as soon as I have completed the maintenance, which includes a repaint over the original red color in army camouflage.  🙂  

I live in Ontario Canada, the buyer would be responsible for shipping costs, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 16 and learned how to ride on a yamaha 400 kodiak and i still love riding it and for 2000 at least where I live you can find a great yamaha 350 or 400 that'll be very reliable and have plenty of power to do anything you need it too they're easy and fun to ride if you want a utility quad another atv I would recommend for that price is a 350 or 400 honda for the same reasons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No offense but a 14 year old should not be wanting a utility quad in my opinion. Your only young once my friend. Go for a fun 400 or 450 sport quad. I think you will be much happier in the end.

Edited by Pete.Felten