Sign in to follow this  

Will triple clamps off 09 up kx450 fit my 06 kx 250

Thanks in advance for any input . Sold my 07 kx450 n ran across a great deal on an 06 kx250 I'm wondering if it's like 450 n can interchange triples . Would like to try set of 09 up on it like I had on 450 without haveing to throw down $400+

I'm 95% sure it will work, I put 09 KX 250F triples and fork's on my 05 which really seem to help the handling. 220.00 off Ebay and I'm pleased with the set-up. You should be good but let's get a few more opinion's before you go shopping. Good luck.

The forks and bearings are the same so they will physically fit. Might have to change the stem, not sure about the length between those two models.

I don't know the difference in offsets between those two either, so I can't tell you what effect it may have on handling.

Thanks guys. ! I'm going buy color n yr model of the 450's the offset stock is 24.5 on 06-08 23.5 on 09up made a good difference on my pig . I'm lovening the kx ! I bought to have something to ride till found right newer 450 then sell . I may never let it go now rode yesterday for first time .