Sign in to follow this  

Swing arm and frame cleaner

I need to know what I can use to keep the swing arm and frame shining. Want he bike to keep looking brand new!!

I wash with soap and water then put Maxima SC1 clear coat on. Makes bike look like new.

I want to try this i use Aluminum polish but doesn't need it everytime unless i really mud it up. Washed it up today  :cool: 

It helps with the mud not sticking too. I spray it under my fenders so the mud doesn't build up.

I use cooking spray for fenders  :lol: i thought of using a spray wax i've seen that on here too. I almost detail my bike after every ride . I don't mind getting it dirty it is after all a dirt bike but i can't leave it like that . My son didn't want to ride today so cleaned mine up and serviced it checked over all the bolts ect, ect . Ready to go next time  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I use cooking spray for fenders :lol: i thought of using a spray wax i've seen that on here too. I almost detail my bike after every ride . I don't mind getting it dirty it is after all a dirt bike but i can't leave it like that . My son didn't want to ride today so cleaned mine up and serviced it checked over all the bolts ect, ect . Ready to go next time :thumbsup:

Ya i'm the same way. My neighbor tells me it's a dirtbike it's suppose to be dirty. But I have to clean it.

• Like 2

Ya i'm the same way. My neighbor tells me it's a dirtbike it's suppose to be dirty. But I have to clean it.

HaHa everyone tells me the same . I can't help myself may be ocd or something ,  :lol:

IMG_2278.JPG

• Like 2

I'm with you guys. She likes to look good after riding!! I watched a vid on you tube and this kid used a magic eraser pad and it worked wonders on the plastics so I'm hoping it works on the frame as well. Does the spray really work under the fenders??!!

I'm with you guys. She likes to look good after riding!! I watched a vid on you tube and this kid used a magic eraser pad and it worked wonders on the plastics so I'm hoping it works on the frame as well. Does the spray really work under the fenders??!!

Ya I have used magic eraser, only on white plastic thou.

And yes it works under fenders. I spray it on and leave it. They tell you to wipe it off but it gives it a glossy look if you just leave it.

• Like 1