Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross Canadians in EnduroX

While most on this forum can only see the PRO in MX/SX, I find the Pro's in other arenas more interesting. The Jarvis' Taddys Mullins, Brown's Walker ' s Leddys.

Having said that, good night for Canucks in the season opener of EX. Prochneau 4th! Cory G in top ten, great amatures, and 4 ladies in the top ten! !!! Congrats ALL!

• Like 2

Good on Prochneau, probably would be on the podium if he actually trained....

Ha ha, I thought that 'loops beast Jan "trained" him!!! :)

Ha ha, I thought that 'loops beast Jan "trained" him!!! :)

I don't know what the deal was. I know RTR dropped Bobby (I don't blame them as I highly doubt Bobby sold 1 bike for them) and Vernon Motorsports picked him and Chantelle up. I have nothing against the guy personally but I just have a different way of thinking towards him. He's a big fish in a small pond. Typical Canadian rider, sandbag up here and never really go for it. Short of Cory and a few MXers no one had ever tried down in the states. I think Bobby is past his prime at 28. He will always be one of the fastest guys in Canada but that means nothing. Even guys like Jason Shrage have the same mentality. In order to beat the best you have to race the best....

• Like 1

You may be right, I think Schrage decided a "career" in racing wasn't in the works, and has a solid career elsewhere. He has taken an active role mentoring etc, a solid bunch of youngsters here. Given the foot of snow we had overnight (May!!!), it's amazing any of us can ride at all... :)

You may be right, I think Schrage decided a "career" in racing wasn't in the works, and has a solid career elsewhere. He has taken an active role mentoring etc, a solid bunch of youngsters here. Given the foot of snow we had overnight (May!!!), it's amazing any of us can ride at all... :)

For sure, I just think we have some extremely fast riders up here but they all seem to be afraid to take a shot at it and maybe make a career outta it...

As for Jason, yes he will be one of the fastest guys in Canada but it would be interesting to see how he would do South.

I raced against Ricky Russell during the Winter GP series. Yes, he was fast but I didn't think he was Bobby fast. If you would have asked me who was faster between him and Bobby I would have hands down chose Bobby. I see RR leading the XC1 class right now. I just wonder "what if" with Bobby...

I don't know what the deal was. I know RTR dropped Bobby (I don't blame them as I highly doubt Bobby sold 1 bike for them) and Vernon Motorsports picked him and Chantelle up. I have nothing against the guy personally but I just have a different way of thinking towards him. He's a big fish in a small pond. Typical Canadian rider, sandbag up here and never really go for it. Short of Cory and a few MXers no one had ever tried down in the states. I think Bobby is past his prime at 28. He will always be one of the fastest guys in Canada but that means nothing. Even guys like Jason Shrage have the same mentality. In order to beat the best you have to race the best....

Still with RPM though but I doubt he gets a very good pay off and still has to work, I'm sure being in the logging industry has some training benefits.

Still with RPM though but I doubt he gets a very good pay off and still has to work, I'm sure being in the logging industry has some training benefits.

For sure. I'm not exactly sure what he does when he logs so it could be as simple as sitting in a machine....

• Like 1