Clutch Pedal Adjustment

Is it possible to adjust the clutch pedal height on the 2007 CRF230F?  I just got some new boots and it is nearly impossible for me to switch gears when sitting down because the boots are so stiff.  I'd like to raise the lever if possible to get my boot under more easily while sitting.

I think you mean shift lever and not clutch pedal? Anyhow, yes, it’s adjustable. You will see a small pinch bolt towards the rear, just behind the shift shaft (the item that goes into the transmission). Remove this pinch bolt. Push a medium sized flat blade screw driver into the groove that opened up slightly when you removed the pinch bolt. This spreads the lever. Remove shift lever by pulling out wards. Replace in the desired position. Remove screw driver. Replace pinch bolt.

That's where it currently is, which mean you have to tilt your foot forward quite a bit to shift. Kind of hard to do sitting down with steel reinforced knee high boots on. The manual says 3" from clutch pedal to center of timing hole, but I don't see why it can't be raised higher.

That's where it currently is, which mean you have to tilt your foot forward quite a bit to shift. Kind of hard to do sitting down with steel reinforced knee high boots on. The manual says 3" from clutch pedal to center of timing hole, but I don't see why it can't be raised higher.

Clutch pedal?

Lol