Sign in to follow this  

Nut sacked

Who's ever been sacked in the kahoona's by those sneaky gas caps? Am i the only one who is lucky enough to land right on it sometimes? I hate pulling off to the side of the trail for 15 minutes because of this....

• Like 2

Who's ever been sacked in the kahoona's by those sneaky gas caps? Am i the only one who is lucky enough to land right on it sometimes? I hate pulling off to the side of the trail for 15 minutes because of this....

just do it about 15-20 more times then you will never feel them again!

• Like 10

I get no sympathy from my wife when it happens, apparently after two kids I don't need them anymore!

• Like 8

I get no sympathy from my wife when it happens, apparently after two kids I don't need them anymore!

Me too. It's amazing how little they care once they are done with them. Haha

• Like 3

Once, in Vietnam, I've seen some things man!

Lmbo.

That's priceless.

Gives me flashbacks man.

Edited by ridngslikecrack

I can honestly say it's never happened to me.

But if my dad rode a bike he'd definitely smash the old clock weights on the tank cap. In fact he is so prone it would happen if he rode a Harley.

• Like 2

When I was a kid my neighbor rode a little Kawi 85 around the neighborhood like a maniac.  He ran in to a large rock that sent him over the handle bars. On the way he snagged his sack on the handlebars. Left his bike and ran screaming all the home.  He got a few stitches, but no permanent damage.

Edited by GammaFunction
  • Like 2

haha

Yup been there done that. The very first time I rode on an mx track I chickened out on a double and ended up plowing into the front of the landing. Hurt so bad I contemplated quitting riding  :cry:

• Like 1

I think Yamaha's engineers are heading in the right direction. They obviously noticed that gas cap's are nut crackers.

14_Yamaha_YZ250F_1_zps59f8cca7.jpg

• Like 2

I think Yamaha's engineers are heading in the right direction. They obviously noticed that gas cap's are nut crackers.

14_Yamaha_YZ250F_1_zps59f8cca7.jpg

From nut slammers to vag slappers!

• Like 4