Sign in to follow this  

What is your newest part/upgrade?

Got my new Renthal sprockets and chain in the mail and put on today. Also rebuilt my rear brake caliper and put a wave rotor in the back to match my oversized wave rotor up front. Whats your newest part or upgrade? Feel free to post pics as well...ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399205382.905644.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399205407.040089.jpg

Nice! You test it out yet?

Not yet. Waiting on an ECU re-flash.

• Like 1

Awesome! Super jealous of the clutch and lever! Got UFO break aways on mine which are really nice, but i want a shorty lever for the clutch really bad...

I've been thinking about ordering a shorty clutch lever, the standard Magura one is a little long.

Wish ASV made one for the clutch.

• Like 1

I've been thinking about ordering a shorty clutch lever, the standard Magura one is a little long.

Wish ASV made one for the clutch.

I was under the impression ASV does make one, do they not?

I was under the impression ASV does make one, do they not?

I can only find them for the 163, not 167... Don't know if they're interchangeable.

Dude those fast ways are the shit! ESP if your taller than six foot. Talk about a game changer! If you don't have em and are uncomfortable standing.. GET THEM. I added a set on mine two weeks ago

:coughREKLUSEcough:

Edited by Diggla117
  • Like 1

Dude those fast ways are the shit! ESP if your taller than six foot. Talk about a game changer! If you don't have em and are uncomfortable standing.. GET THEM. I added a set on mine two weeks ago

:coughREKLUSEcough:

I'm 6'1" so I wanted to try some lowered pegs. If nothing else they'll grip way better.

Now I'm just waiting for my boots to come in and time to ride. Lol

Edited by Jfreak

Mounted up some new FLEXX Bars. Super sweet!

Those bars are sick bro! What year is your bike? Looks really good man.

• Like 1