neighbor crashed my new bike.....

How bad was the crash?  I ask because even if it was repaired to be back in it's orignal shape, I'm thinking that if crashed hard, the geometry of the bike can never be 'true' again....... unless you're a chopper builder that 'eye-balls' everything and if it looks close enough it's good enough, hahahaha.  Them chopper dudes are hilarious.

How bad was the crash? I ask because even if it was repaired to be back in it's orignal shape, I'm thinking that if crashed hard, the geometry of the bike can never be 'true' again....... unless you're a chopper builder that 'eye-balls' everything and if it looks close enough it's good enough, hahahaha. Them chopper dudes are hilarious.

Shut up...

• Like 5

How bad was the crash?  I ask because even if it was repaired to be back in it's orignal shape, I'm thinking that if crashed hard, the geometry of the bike can never be 'true' again....... unless you're a chopper builder that 'eye-balls' everything and if it looks close enough it's good enough, hahahaha.  Them chopper dudes are hilarious.

:lame:

• Like 1

I don't mind letting *friends* try my bike. I beat on it, so what difference if they do? 

I only let friends that I KNOW will make it right if they crash though. Don't have a pot to piss in? Not riding my bike!

When I first got my KTM 200, I let a buddy ride it and he whiskied/ looped it out in the sand. Handed me $300 cash on the spot and told me to let him know if he owed any more. hahaha.. .That was a good dude. Came out to about $320 in parts so he was a good estimator!

And I got it on video so it's all good. hahaha

Edited by CousinLarry
  • Like 4

The only person I let ride my stuff is my brother. I know he can handle my bike and if he breaks anything he will fix it

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

hey guys quick question, so i put a aftermarket radiator on that bike, well the shop did. Do the stock radiators throw off alot of heat? not sure if i didnt notice before but radiators seem hot, is their a overheating warning on the digital display on the 2013 drz400s ? I shouldnt have to worry about the work they did right? The aluminum radiator guards did not fit the aftermarket throttle side very well, could not get bottom bracket to fit inbetween radiator and hose, but top one fit. They were the closest suzuki dealer

I let a friend of mine ride a RMZ 250 I had at one time. He cranked it up and started off and I went to get my 200 to follow him. After I got my helmet on and bike cranked I took off and didnt see him at first. I made a loop around the pasture before I finally saw him. Somehow he had managed to run smooth into the ONLY tree in a 12 acre field. Header was bent beyond repair, front brake master cylinder was busted and leaking, bars were bent. He got up, brushed himself off and said "you can fix that right?" He never offered to pay. That was a pretty expensive lesson learned.