Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2014 SJMC Golden Spike

I missed out on this race 2 years ago because my stupid Honda was broken. ;) I'm planning on finally doing it this year. :D Any information for this years race? I haven't seen a flyer floating around yet.

Sooooo looking forward to this one. I have even talked various friends into coming this year. Packwood is my second home!

watched a vid of last years! looked like an awesome time. Some of that stuff looked like urban riding lol

watched a vid of last years! looked like an awesome time. Some of that stuff looked like urban riding lol

I have swept the race in the past and it was a blast.  I am behind a camera lens now but I'm jealous of the guys out there.

Here is where the StumpJumper picture galleries are:  http://photos.stumpjumpers.org/GoldenSpike

_MG_9860-X2.jpg

Goldenspike%201996-XL.jpg

?????

What was he (or she) driving? :)

I pulled out onto HWY 12 heading home and noticed the SJMC sticker in the back of the rig I was following. Just thought I'd razz somebody in case they posted here.

• Like 1

I pulled out onto HWY 12 heading home and noticed the SJMC sticker in the back of the rig I was following. Just thought I'd razz somebody in case they posted here.

That would be our chairman for the race...been down there several weekends in a row getting the course laid out, etc...

plenty of twisties on the pavement....don't bring new knobbies :)

btw, I wonder who the Stumpies got coming out to show off for'illa supermoto badass stuff?   Backin it into a hairpin at 100mph is pretty cool to watch. :)

Edited by Slackkinhard
  • Like 1

btw, I wonder who the Stumpies got coming out to show off for'illa supermoto badass stuff?   Backin it into a hairpin at 100mph is pretty cool to watch. :)

UPDATE:  There won't be any supermoto on Sunday this year.

Anyone know what time the riders meeting will be? Or is it going to be at the starting line?

Edited by The Hulk

Do you need to be a member I can I just show up and race?

Or can I show up and race

You don't have to be a member to race. Just drive in, pay the entry fee, and go racing. ;)