Sign in to follow this  

WELCOME THE PAIN

Nice mix!  I got a question for you.  How do you use a specific still shot as the screen shot that we all see when we go to click on the video?  Thanks!

Thanks mate. That feature is in your video setting as custom thumbnail. I think you have to have a good standing account for custom thumbnails though :(https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72431?hl=en

Nice compilation of some horrible looking scenarios!!  It's entertaining and good stuff but I kind of purposely have stayed away from watching these kinds of ;vids...  It seems like bad programing to watch what doesn't work right when I ride.. That's just in my mind I guess.. It sort of goes on how I watch vids of the good fast guys riding to see a rhythym or try to mimic their choices in lines and speed etc..  Watching this sort of goes in the way of negative visualization.. but it sure is fun and entertaining.. and you did a lot of work! You should  get some good hits. Work picking the best tags and the  most that you can to get more hits.. Good luck!!!

• Like 1