RG3 out of Denver CO? Any good?

I had really bad luck with Neal Hitchcock. He couldn't seem to seem to grasp the fact that I needed stiff suspension. He resorted to telling me to go with 20wt oil and then I blew the second seal after he worked on the bike. My good buddy is friends with RG3 and said they did a great job on my bike. I have a 2014 Husaberg 501fe and it has those forks where rebound is the fork on the right and compression on the fork on the left. Thanks for any help

I had really bad luck with Neal Hitchcock. He couldn't seem to seem to grasp the fact that I needed stiff suspension. He resorted to telling me to go with 20wt oil and then I blew the second seal after he worked on the bike. My good buddy is friends with RG3 and said they did a great job on my bike. I have a 2014 Husaberg 501fe and it has those forks where rebound is the fork on the right and compression on the fork on the left. Thanks for any help

IDK about RG3 but I bet you Jeremy Wilkey at MX tech could sort you out.

Jeremy's just awesome to deal with ( I only buy parts from him and pick his brain) but hes sharp as a tack and im sure he could get your bike dialed in.

Had that issue w/ every shop I tried - that is the only reason I started doing my own.  It's like the suspension world at large is fixated on plusness.  If your terrain & speed requires LOTS of damping over a stock unit & you say ' way stiffer ' shops think a bigger clamp or a couple shims will do the trick.  I have heard that Enzo speaks your language.

• Like 1