Sign in to follow this  

Washington Friday Night MX at Pacific Raceways

Just wanted to give a shout out to the crew at Pacific Raceways for their Friday Night MX series.  I just got done cleaning up my bike and gear and will be going this next week again.  Lance Smail and the crew did an excellent job with the track, it's longer this year by about a minute per lap and I believe they brought in some sand in the off season.  The track held up pretty well when some rain showers passed through.  The track is good for all skill levels, everybody was having a blast.  I had 20 riders or so in both the classes I raced (Open C/D and 40+ C/D), there were a lot of people there.  I would estimate 400-to-500 people.  I finished 8th out of 19 in my 40+ class.  I didn't do as well in the Open class, I was getting out ridden by the 20 somethings and teenagers in that class. 

They have some good viewing areas for people to watch from including one in the middle of the track.  There are food vendors there and the crews from Redline Motorsports, Devol Engineering, and EVO Suspension were there as well.  Get there early, there was quite a lineup to get in, took me about an hour to get in.  I believe there are working on getting set up to handle more people faster, so be patient if you decide to show up.  It is well worth the wait.  :ride:

• Like 1