Sign in to follow this  

Gas type

What kind of gas do you guys run? Ive always put shell "V-Power" supposedly leaves your pistons and valves clean i call Bullsh★★t i took of my cylunder expected some build up but not a cake

Or do you guys think this is not too bad?

1399240552916.jpg

1399240569750.jpg

• Like 1

What kind of gas do you guys run? Ive always put shell "V-Power" supposedly leaves your pistons and valves clean i call Bullsh★★t i took of my cylunder expected some build up but not a cake

Yeah, that's not real great, I've seen better and worse, so it's not bad either.

I run ethanol 87 and a colder plug. Never had one knock. $3 plug saves a whole lotta gas!

• Like 1

93 unleaded or race fuel

Yeah, that's not real great, I've seen better and worse, so it's not bad either.

I run ethanol 87 and a colder plug. Never had one knock. $3 plug saves a whole lotta gas!

V=power is the best gas they have and can i clean it? And i thought hotter plugs were better?

V=power is the best gas they have and can i clean it? And i thought hotter plugs were better?

Yeah you can clean it. Don't use anything too abrasive though. Hotter plugs are better for less buildup. I run colder so I can run lower octane gas without too much knocking.

If you run some atf through mixed in the gas it will help remove some of that, before tare down. Just a automotive tip. Mix it like a 2t mix.

If you run some atf through mixed in the gas it will help remove some of that, before tare down. Just a automotive tip. Mix it like a 2t mix.

And i wont mess with my jets?

And i wont mess with my jets?

Nope. Don't use a whole quart. Just maybe a 1/4 qt to a full tank. It will smoke like hell, but will help dissolve some deposits.

Nope. Don't use a whole quart. Just maybe a 1/4 qt to a full tank. It will smoke like hell, but will help dissolve some deposits.

Ohh okay then i will try that

Get rid of them valves and mount a Tuba on the side of that thing you won't have this problem .  :p  :lol:

Thats a good one haha  :lol:  although itll probabl sound better than the school band

• Like 2

Thats a good one haha  :lol:  although itll probabl sound better than the school band

Nothing sounds better than a well tuned smoker , you will learn this as you read some of these jokers post including my own  :smirk: 

• Like 2

Oh if I may add--float needle in carb got stuck again. Thanks to the damn ObamaGas and the f-ing EPA's mandate for putting ALCOHOL in my gas tank. What idiots!!!

Cali passed recent smog regulations for truckers, my uncle spent $13000 to stay up to code. Then they reversed it and said if you can't get a loan for the smog equipment, don't worry bout it. That's how well the gov does business; they tend to destroy it.

• Like 1

Nothing sounds better than a well tuned smoker , you will learn this as you read some of these jokers post including my own :smirk:

Dudee ive been seeing your jokes around your hilarious :D

Noones gotten mad at you ?:huh:

• Like 2

Oh if I may add--float needle in carb got stuck again. Thanks to the damn ObamaGas and the f-ing EPA's mandate for putting ALCOHOL in my gas tank. What idiots!!!

Cali passed recent smog regulations for truckers, my uncle spent $13000 to stay up to code. Then they reversed it and said if you can't get a loan for the smog equipment, don't worry bout it. That's how well the gov does business; they tend to destroy it.

Ohh i heard of that bullsh★★t and seriously obama sucks hes ruining everything might as well pump AmPm now that its gonna be the same gass

Dudee ive been seeing your jokes around your hilarious :D

Noones gotten mad at you ? :huh:

Why would anyone get mad ? 

Chevron 94 octane/contains no ethanol. And a few ounces of PJ1 octane booster per tank.

Maybe in Canada.....but not the same story in the USA

Joe

• Like 1