Sign in to follow this  

For Sale 2010 klx250 w/351BB

I have a 10' klx bored to a 351BB with a HMF performance pipe, skid plate, bark busters, pro taper bars, re jetted, usb power supply at the bars, extra set of new tires (front and back), shop manual, extra set of gaskets (head and base), and some misc extras. The bike has under 200 miles on the new 351 kit and has under 1900 miles on it. Like new and runs great. Just had it on a 30mi ride on Sunday and has some really good mid range power. Can lift the front with ease In 1st thru 3rd. Doesn't even compare to its 250 counterparts. If you want a good deal on a great bike let me know. Asking $4000 slightly negotiable. I live in the Lehigh Valley area in Pa. Any questions let me know.

klx 351.jpg

IMG_20130410_164800_089.jpg

IMG_20130410_164731_238.jpg

Thanks anyway, I am trying to sell outright. I don't get to ride it as much as I wanted and can really use the money. I appreciate your interest. Have a great night Dave.  

Unfortunately it is because I lost my riding partner last year and have not been able to find anyone willing to get their fat ass off of a 4wheeler. Ha ha! Since I posted this I took it out for two separate 30 mile rides and am very impressed with the 351 over the anemic 250 from factory, With the aftermarket exhaust, CORRECT jetting, modded air box, and the 351 kit this bike has impressive mid range that can hang with any 450 on the trails. And with a nimble bike to begin with it just adds to the overall experience. Don't want to get rid of now BUT..........